Hello lovely Everest!
I hope you all had a lovely weekend and you and your families are keeping safe and well. The weather is a bit grey but I hope you all managed to have some fun.
It was lovely speaking to you last week. Thank you to the parents who have sent photos of the special work your children have been doing at home.
I hope you've all enjoyed Virtual Junior Citizenship Live Stream and our first TeachingLive session for the spring term. I'll share the link for TeachingLive each week. If you’ve done some fantastic work or activity, send me a picture of it and I will upload it on our class page under the star of the week for everyone to see!
Please email me if you need anything, want to send work, or even just want to let me know how you are getting on! I would love to hear from you all.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
I have set some work for you all and will be checking regularly to ensure that you are completing it and not having any problems. Please check our website/Google classroom every day and look at the class page so that you know what is happening!
Online work will also be provided weekly through Google classrooms, a paper work-pack can also be provided if you are unable to access the internet, this is available by request through the school office.
Google Classroom Instructions
1. Go to www.classroom.google.com.
2. Login using your details.
3. Select 'I'm a student'
4. Join your classroom.
There is a folder for each subject and within that folder there is an activity for each day :)
Please email me if you need anything, want to send work, or even just want to let me know how you are getting on! I would love to hear from you all. My email address is email@example.com
- Reading for at least 20 minutes per day. This can be done on Epic! or with a text of your choice. (class log in: uia6066 https://www.getepic.com)
- Challenging yourself with extra Maths practice. Let me know if you need your log in sent to you. (https://sso.prodigygame.com/game/start?rid=a7eddb37-cdd5-498c-807d-6922e59b94ee)
- Below is your weekly Home Learning timetable. Please click on the tab to find the link to find lots of fun and interactive learning opportunities.
Everest Weekly Timetable